A jumbled sentence worksheet to consolidate making questions in Present simple tense in the theme of "studying abroad". The worksheet is written in the studying abroad theme and also provided with an answer key.
The worksheet is written as a jumbled sentence activity to check the word order in making questions. It should be reasonably easy for high-level elementary learners.
The covered cases are …
- Making questions with third singular person
- Making questions with other than third singular person
- Making negative questions
- Forming questions with to be
- Placing adverbs of frequency correctly in questions